I’ve come across some great stuff around the fabulous interwebs. Since I’m focusing on tips for writers this week, I figured I’d keep that going. I don’t know where I’d be along this journey without such amazing resources. Today’s TOP TEN list features 10 articles and blog posts from authors, agents, publishers, etc.
- How to Write in Deep POV by Kristen at She’s Novel — This one has been KILLER for me this month!
- The Dreaded Synopsis by Mary Keeley at Books & Such Literary Management — A fabulous check list for making sure your synopsis is ready to make that top-notch impression.
- Beyond the Sparks in Romance by Krista Phillips at The Writer’s Alley — If you write romance, like me, this is a great way to think about rounding out your story. Love is more about romance!
- Luring Readers Beyond “The End” by Mary Vee at The Writer’s Alley
- The Four Deadly Mistakes Fiction Writers Make by Ted Dekker at Write the Creative Way
- Five Reasons Why You Have to Stop Editing Your Writing by Nicole Bianchi (via Laurie Tomlinson)
- How Novelists Can Benefit from Using Cinematic Scene Structure by C.S. Lakin at Live Write Thrive
- Determined to Meet Your Writing Goals: Set Up a Production Schedule at The Write Life
- E-Books or Paper? Do You Care? by Cara Putman at Inspired By Life…And Fiction
- Building a Genuine Platform by Emilie Hendrix at the ACFW Blog
What have you read lately that you’ve found particularly helpful? Share a link below in the comments!
Top Ten Insanely Helpful Blog Posts for Writers — TWEET THIS!