Let me start by offering a huge, heartfelt thanks to all of you who showered me with so much support and excitement over the cover reveal for Someplace Familiar.
I’m so glad you love it as much as I do. Several of you have asked how you can help tell other about the book. I’ve got a fun way for you to jump on board!
Do you know what a street team is? It’s a team of folks passionate about a shared interest who are willing to go to the streets, so to speak, to help promote an event, person, product, or book.
I’m welcoming up to 50 readers to join THE GRACE GIVERS street team to help tell others about Someplace Familiar. Being part of the team would include things like:
- Get sneak peek e-book copies
- Post reviews
- Share posts about the book (I’ll provide images/memes)
- Share on your blog
- Be part of blog tour before release
- Sign up for author newsletter
- Engage with me on Goodreads
- Exclusive giveaways to street team members
- Fun challenges with other team members
- Pray for the book’s influence with message of grace
- Pray for and get to know new reader friends
- And more!
If you’d like to be part of this fun street team experience, now’s the time!