OOPS! Edited to include our newsletter giveaway winner! See below. 🙂
There’s a lot of great things to be seen around the web. I wouldn’t be a very gracious blog host if I didn’t share some of the best I’ve seen lately, now would I? Here are the top 10 books, blogs, and buddies I want you to know about this month:
- BOOK: The Sea Keeper’s Daughters by Lisa Wingate. My current read, and it had me sucked in from page one.
- BOOK: The Convenient Bride Collection, novellas by Erica Vetsch and 8 others. I read this sweet collection over the Christmas season. Each novella masterfully tells charming love stories between couples who get together under less than romantic situations.
- BOOK: Moment Maker: You Can Live Your Life or It Will Live You by Carlos Whittaker. How to make the most of every moment…inspiring and quick read!
- BLOG: Between the Lines (Books and Such Literary Agency). I check this blog every morning for timely, resourceful, and expert advice on the publishing industry and process. Bonus, the community of authors I’ve found in the comment section is priceless!
- BLOG: The Writer’s Alley. Their tag line is “Where friends and stories meet,” and that’s just what they offer. Encouragement, support, and creativity among authors. I’ll be guest posting here, soon!
- BLOG: The Grove Story. This site (not just a blog, but we’re being flexible) houses a group of authors who aim to inspire through storytelling. Not just for authors, they write about their books, faith, friendship, and so much more. I love, love, love this site.
- BUDDY: Jaime Jo Wright, Author. This lady has been a champion of mine from the beginning. Her writing is stellar, shown up only by her friendship skills. You’ll get to “meet” Jaime Thursday right here on the blog, so check back.
- BUDDY: Bob Goff. Ok, we’re not buddies, per se. But I’ve meet him at conferences, hugged him (!), and I’ve read his book Love Does. You need to know him! His simple approach to life and faith through action-oriented love has been life changing for me.
- BUDDY: Laurie Tomlinson, Author. Another fellow author who I’m thankful to have in my corner. She’s also a brilliant editor and PR professional who knows her stuff.
- BUDDIES: Mikal Dawn, Holly Michael, Shawna Young. These ladies are the three original members of my ACFW critique group. They’ve been with me the longest, helping me fine-tune the craft of my writing line by line. Check them out! They’ve got bright futures ahead, for sure.
February Newsletter’s Giveaway Winner:
Contact me with your address so I can get this in the mail to you.
*Winner chosen via Random.org number generator.
Top 10 Books, Blogs, and Buddies you should know about. – Tweet This!