We’ve spent the whole month sharing some great Christmas books and now it’s time to announce the winners! First, a special thanks goes out to all of the authors who’ve so generously gifted copies of their books. Thanks to all of you, too, who chatted all month with me about Christmas and books and memories. It’s been so fun!
Before we get to the drum rolls and squeals of excitement, let’s review HOW TO CLAIM YOUR BOOK if you’re a winner. If your name is listed below, please send me an email before Monday. The email should include your full name and email address where you would like your eBook sent. I’ll then share your information with the author. If you are the GRAND PRIZE winner, be sure to also include your mailing address.
It’s time to cut to the chase. The reason you’ve stopped by. No more beating around the evergreen. Remember, all winners are chosen using a random number generator. Names of winners shown are the user names of the comments made. In some cases, I’m not sure what your actual name is, so won’t be able to track you down, so be sure and email me!
- Royally Yours Collection – Heidi Robbins (was announced earlier this month)
- Like a Winter Snow – Caryl Kane
- Mistletoe Kiss – Glenda
- The Perfect Christmas – Lila Diller
- Love, Laughter and Luminarias – Heidi Robbins
- Enchanted: A Christmas Collection – MJSH
- The Wedding Dress Christmas – Faith Creech
- 12 Dates of Christmas – Abigail
- Deck the Shelves – Teddi1961
- It Happened at Christmas – Gail Hollingsworth
- Once Upon a Christmas Collection – Denise
- Restoring Christmas – Jeannie
- Merry and Dashing – Lori R.
And, finally, the winner of our “grand prize” will enjoy a $15 Amazon Gift Card, a copy of Something Borrowed: Christmas Weddings Collection when it releases in October, and these fun Christmas goodies!
The winner of the grand prize is…..
Can you hardly stand it?……
OK! If you see your name above remember you must email me before Monday so we can get you your book.